Set in Kowloon, Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees is the perfect base for guests wishing to take in the sights on the mainland and Hong Kong island. This award-winning hotel offers a complimentary shuttle bus service to several transit points as well as Tsim Sha Tsui entertainment and shopping district. Hotel features:
• 1 restaurant, 1 cafe, 1 garden terrace and 1 pool bar.
• Seasonal outdoor pool and outdoor kid’s pool.
• Fitness center and sauna.
• Complimentary shuttle bus service to Tsim Sha Tsui district, Kai Tak Cruise Terminal, Hung Hom MTR station, Prince Edward MTR station and Kowloon MTR station.
• Within walking distance of Cattle Depot Artist Village and Kowloon City Plaza.
• Self-parking: 200 Hong Kong dollars per car, per day.
City Superior Room accommodations with:
• 1 queen bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Air conditioning with individual temperature control.
• Complimentary use of smartphone with unlimited local calls and international calls to 5 selected countries, plus unlimited mobile Internet data.
• 32-inch (81-centimeter) LCD television with satellite, sports, movie and music channels, plus local high-definition channels.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi (for a maximum of 4 devices per room, per night).
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees
199 Kowloon City Road
Tokwawan, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.